29 January 2006

Illustration Friday: glamour

(Click image for larger version)

I was scanning some old work and found this from a previous life. The drawing uses some standards for fashion illustration: catwalk poses and a body that is something like 14 heads tall.

This drawing was intended to be very glamourous.

The work is ancient - owning a computer at that point in my life was but a dream - thus it is watercolor, pencil, color pencil, and oil pastel.

I have others (should I admit that?) but chose this one because I felt the looseness worked in support of the theme.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very glamorous! Especially with those SUPER long legs :)

Abbie said...

Definitely LOVE the legs.. Fashion
IS glam.

Radha a.k.a Ratlion said...

Now this is definitely glamorous! Nice!

The Unknown said...

Cool!
love