19 January 2006

metasurface 2006



The Roman god Janus (from which we get January) is depicted as a twin with one face looking forward and one looking backward. The name of the month makes sense, of course, as this is the time of year when we both reflect and think ahead.

Metasurface is a fun project and I will definitely continue it this year. Illustration Friday has been a saving grace because I've posted so little. But I want you all to know that my bookmark folder and writing notes are full with plenty of stuff (literally months worth of entries) and I am itching to post it all.

Pretty soon you'll see some simple changes in design and deeper may become a blog of it's own.

If you are still reading Metasurface, let me know what you think and what you'd like to see:

greg@metasurface.net

No comments: