15 August 2005

Watch Out for Rof! (Unless it's for sale)

It's nice to see when professionals mess up. But it really messes with my mind, man. Case and point...

I visited a news site (whose name I will not say other than it starts with a 'C' and ends with an 'N' and has another 'N' somewhere in the middle) and went to find out more about the earthquake in Japan.

This is what I found:



I had never heard of 'rof' before so I did what any concerned citizen would do I googled it. I mean, if rof is so dangerous could it possibly kill me? Does rof attack only during earthquakes? Or could it happen, say, during a tense barbeque or mildly foggy day perhaps? I want to know.

The search results yielded little unless, of course, it was the Registre des Ostéopathes de France that fell and injured people in Japan. But more clues were uncovered. Look:



Apparently, you can buy rof (or used rof anyway) on Ebay.

To solve this once and for all, I did an image search and this is what I believe fell on those poor Japanese:

No comments: